The IRM Anthology Winter Heat won the award for Best Antho for 2012 from Love Romances Cafe. “Cat Vs. Dog” the first of a trilogy of were shifter stories from me and Serena Yates is featured in this book!
AJ won the Superstar Award 2012 for Ellora’s Cave for the book Mating Tomeo. Such a thrill! This was my first rom con and I loved meeting so many authors and readers!
I’ve just registered for Ellora’s Cave ECRomanticon convention in October. I’ll be in gorgeous (!!) Canton, Ohio from October 11-15 and I’ll have paperbacks to sign and fun stuff to give away. Hope some of you can make it!
Rosemary, a M/M reviewer from Literary Nymps also did this amazing trailer for Phantom Lover.
I have a free short story – a Hot Shot- called “Step Back” on Total-e-Bound.
A M/M book reviewer did an awesome book trailer for the Banpaia series co-written with D.J. Manly. We are so stoked!
Thank You Silver Pixie!
The Blancmange wins Paranormal book of the year with the Cata Network Reviewers! My co-author Serena Yates and I are stoked!
My book The Wine Dark Sea has been named one of the Ten Seriously Unforgettable Books for 2011 by Seriously Reviewed. I am so stoked.
DJ Manly and I were thrilled that a Literary Nymphs reviewer of our Banpaia series book Ghost Flower loved it so much that she created a special trailer for it. Check it out!
New trailer for Blood Slave: Nibiru Vampire Warrior
Supermodel Adam Killian checks out a paperback copy of the anthology Stealing My Heart for which he donated his services to Authors Against Copyright Theft. We love you, Adam!
Pick up your paperback copy of Stealing My Heart here!
New Interview: Total-e-Bound Author Spotlight
- AJ blogs every Tuesday at: http://nicennaughtyauthors.blogspot.com/
- On the 5th of every month, AJ blogs at http://midnightseductionsauthors.blogspot.com/
- AJ Blogs the 23rd of each month at the Total eBound blog: http://totalebound.blogspot.com
- On the 25th of each month AJ blogs at Amber Quill Press’s Amber Allure Author blog.
- I am now a blogger with Dorien Grey’s Gay Writers and Readers. Here’s the link:http://gaywritersandreaders.blogspot.com/
Don’t forget: Always leave the house in clean undies and check my blog for daily updates kids!!